Upcoming Trail Runs
9. There will be aid stations stocked with Clif product, fruit, chips, M&M's, cookies, pretzels, drinks, peanut butter, nutella, etc. And, as always, the course will be well marked with streamers, ribbons and spray paint, so we won't lose you!
8. With our first 1K Kid's Run (complete with bibs, official timing, and an award), this is a great opportunity for the entire family to come out and enjoy Washington State's beauty.
7. We'll have a pre-race raffle, and it just might be your lucky day!
6. There are rumors that Mt. Rainier is close enough (25 miles away) that you might be able to catch glimpses of it's snow capped beauty during your run.
5. We'll teach you how to pronounce "Tehaleh". Just kidding, we don't know either!
4. This will be our 2013 Series Finale, where we will be giving out top series awards.
3. Tehaleh's trails are the flattest of all our courses (though there is still some elevation), so if you're hoping for a trail running PR, this could be it!
2. As part of Tehaleh's One Year Anniversary, spectators and participants are invited to join the celebration after the run with live music, gourmet food trucks, children’s events and other exciting activities.
1. We have the absolute best volunteers around, and they will check you in with a smile, cheer you on during your run, and make sure you get food and drink to replenish yourself after racing.
Thank you all for patiently waiting - Registration for the 5th Annual Lake Sammamish Half Marathon is now open. This is our biggest race of the year with over 2,000 runners and it sells out early every year, so don't wait long if you like to join us!
This run/walk is flat and fast, perfect for those of you aiming for personal best. The route travels along scenic East Lake Sammamish trail to the left bank of beautiful Lake Sammamish, and runners go one way from Marymoor Park in Redmond to Lake Sammamish State Park in Issaquah. The race is chip timed and includes finisher medal, sponsor sample products and a commemorative microfiber tech shirt. There will be fully stocked aid stations along the way plus music and a nice spread of finish line food. Did we mention that the finish line is by the beach too?
For the latest updates, be sure to visit us on Facebook and Twitter. See you soon!