Upcoming Trail Runs
Presented by Newland Comminities, Suunto, Vasque, Rudy Project, and Fleet Feet Seattle Store
All runners are automatically included in the Evergreen Trail Runs yearly standings and all runners receive points toward the series at every event (see results).
For each distance, the fastest runner of each gender is awarded 100 points. All other runners receive points based on their finishing time. Points awarded are fastest race time divided by runner's finish time times 100. Best 7 out of 12 runs (up until the September 28th Tehaleh Trail Run/Walk) will count. Award Ceremony will be at the September 28th Tehaleh Trail Run/Walk. Awards and prizes are given to the top 10 overall M and F finishers of the series.
- 1st Overall M and F: $250 Cash, Award and Suunto Training Watch
- 2nd Overall M and F: $100 Cash, Award and Choice of Prizes 2nd-5th
- 3rd Overall M and F: $50 Cash, Award, and Choice of Prizes 2nd-5th
- 4th and 5th M and F: Award and Choice of Prizes: Gift cert from Rudy Project, Vasque Running Shoes, Gift Cert from Fleet Feet Seattle and Gregory Running Pack
- 6th-10th Overall: Award and small prizes from xx2i, Teko, etc.
Forest Gump 150 Award
New in 2013, the Forest Gump 150 Award will be given to the first 10 runners that run a total of 150 miles or more accumulated miles in Evergreen Trail Runs events. As a winner, you'll win a pair of running shoes, fitted by one of the sponsoring running stores below.
- Born to Run
- Fleet Feet Sports Seattle
- Mr. Crampy's Multisport
- Plateau Runner
- Seven Hills Running Shop
- The Balanced Athlete
All runs in the 2013 series count, including the Lake Sammamish Half Marathon. The process is "You Notify, We Verify", meaning that you need to notify us by email when you have 150 miles under your belt, the events you've completed and the results are verified by us. Please remember that you must notify us via email (see Contact Us), since we'll go by email timestamp in case there's a tie for 10th place.